August 03, 2006

Different presentation

last week was a hard week !

Monday I got my invitation to the Oracle World from the EOUC.

Friday Oracle rejected my presentation about Forms-Integration in BPEL, because they have the same topic. But they gave me the chance to post a different presentation.

This Wednesday I got the invitation from oracle to present BI Beans


Developing Powerful Oracle Business Intelligence Beans in Oracle Forms

BI Beans replaced Oracle Graphics as the new graphical standard in Forms. For this new java based technology forms developers do not need java experience. In the presentation you learn the easy way to install BI Beans, communication between Forms and BI Beans and how to develop powerful graphical applications.

1 comment:

APC said...

Hi Gerd

I've just seen your comment on my blog. A beer sounds like a great idea: SF does beer very well. I'm presenting on the Monday: http://www28.cplan.com/sb139/session_details.jsp?isid=282112&ilocation_id=139-1&ilanguage=english

I know my mobile won't work over in the states. Have you signed up for OpenWorld connect? There are two groups, for bloggers and for forum regulars, that you might want to choice. But this sort of community thing might be the best way of staying in contact at OOW.

Cheers, APC